BRINGING A NEW ENERGY AND VIGOUR TO A SHOW THAT HAS BEEN 29 YEARS IN THE MAKING.
The ever-popular Markex show has been completely revamped and will evolve from 2016, with a targeted promotional product event aimed specifically at resellers of promotional products and their corporate buyers taking place from 6-7 July 2016 at Sandton Convention Centre.
What do you need to know about Markex 2016?
- It's targeted - the show has never been more focused, aimed specifically at resellersof promotional products and their corporate buyers. If that's your market, you need to be there. It will be held over a concentrated, action packed tow days.
- One hall, Two parts - housed in one hall, Markex 2016 will be split into a 'reseller zone' for corporate buyers, and a corporate gifting section that will be strictly limited to resellers of promotional products.
- Expand your brain - a free-to-attend seminar theater will ensure that you can tap into intellectual content while enjoying the privilege of sourcing the latest promotional products.
- Network with exhibitors and other delegates, tap into the African market, and keep up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations.
- General visitor - Entry into Markex is free for visitors who wish to enter the General section. Free admission does not grant access to the invitation-only reseller zone of the show.
- Reseller zone - The Markex reseller zone or trade section is invitation only. Resellers and trade visitors pay R50 entrance fee either through pre-registration or at the door. Please contact your distributor for more information.