Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions regarding the exhibition venue, registration and Markex 2019 in general. Please review the questions and their answers below and if you still require assistance of any kind contact the Markex 2019 team directly by completing the contact form on the website.
- Markex 2019 is a trade only event and NOT open to the general public. Students will not be permitted entrance under our general admission criteria - if you are a student looking to attend please contact us for further information. PLEASE NOTE - NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE EVENT.
- Register in advance online. Registering before the show date means you will gain quicker entry on the day and receive updates on all the latest news and features so you don't miss out.
- If you register online you will receive your name badge via email for print out. If you forget to bring this with you, our registration staff will be able to look your number up for you.
- When you arrive onsite, the registration area can amend any details and print off a revised version of your badge.
- Just go to the registration desk at the entrance and give the staff your name. They will locate your details on our database and issue you with a new badge.
- Yes, you are able to register on-site for the expo.
- Yes, once you have received your badge you can return to any of the shows as many times as you wish.
- Yes, there is ample parking at the Sandton Convention Centre.
- Tuesday to Thursday 9am - 5pm
- As Markex 2019 is a trade event, children under 16 are not permitted to attend the exhibition. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry into the exhibition.
- Students are permitted entry to Markex 2019 by prior arrangement only. Please e-mail Lebogang Motswaledi on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and guidelines.
- Food stalls serving light snacks and refreshments can be found within the halls.
- There are cash points located inside and outside the venue.
- You will receive the latest news updates when you visit the news page for Markex 2019. For additional information, you can follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Yes, there will be designated wireless internet access in the hall. Wifi vouchers need to be purchased from the Sandton Convention Centre.
- Yes, you are allowed to take photos.
- Yes, everyone at the event can post about it on social media and you are welcome to use the #markex2019 tagline in your posts.
- You will be able to network with exhibitors, speakers and other visitors. Keep up to date with the latest trends and innovations while learning a thing or two from the seminar theatres. There will also be a daily activity newsletter available that will include information on demos, functions and competitions that exhibitors are running on their stands, allowing you to plan your visit to this year's show.